SAA Fees - 2014
|Existing membership annual renewal||£48.00|
|New Student member||£53.00*|
|Student member renewal||£40.00|
|New Junior Membership||£48.00*|
|Junior membership renewal||£35.00|
|Senior membership renewal||£35.00|
* New members below club diver will be required to purchase the
SAA student pack
at £40, which includes the SAA Dive manual, decompression handbook, student
tool book & CMAS card application
Full member - Over 18 yrs
Junior member - 16 - 18 yrs
Student member - 16 yrs upwards
Senior member - over 60 yrs
Note: members under 18 yrs require parental/guardian approval
Chase Sub-Aqua Club Costs - 2014
* includes SAA fee for following year
|Adults Club fee per quarter||£47.00|
|Adults Club fee per month||£20.00*|
|Junior/Senior Club fee per quarter||£25.00|
|Junior/Senior fee per month||£11.25*|
|Student Club fee per quarter||£30.00|
|Student fee per month||£13.50*|
|Non-club members swimming||£3.00/night|
Try Dive - free
- The club fees work out at £4.15 per week
- Club members children can use the swimming baths free
- All children must be with an adult
- All persons swimming are bound by Chase Leisure Centre rules
The club has introduced fee payment by direct debit
The direct debit payment is set to cover club and SAA fees.
When paid over a complete year, for new members this means
payment of first years SAA fees up front, then direct debit*
covers club fees and subsequent years SAA fees.
- £4.15 /wk after taking fitness test(A)test.
- SAA fees paid separately to year end.
- £20.00 for following month.
- Direct debit payment £20.00/ month there after.
Copyright © 2010 Chase Sub Aqua All Rights Reserved.